This Lite3DP is shipped as a kit for the end users to assemble in short time, include:
● PCB Assembly
● Mechanical structures.
1. Makerfabs produced the PCBA
● PCB DFM and Production. The PCB spec: 1.6mm thickness, Hasl lead free, Black solder mask;
● Components preparing
● Arduino programming: An Arduino Pro mini are used as the controller, Makerfabs programed the production firmware;
● Other modules adjusting, include the Driver setting/ Hole drilling/LCD screen re-dealing;
● PCBA soldering and testing. The board are all THT pads, all the boards are strictly tesed as the customer guide;
2. For items not produced by Makerfabs.
Makerfabs accept our customers consigning items for assembly/kitting. Customer contact other producers to order these items and ask the producers ship to us directly for kitting. Makerfabs help checking the quality/ stocking, and some setting if needed, this made the whole project cost-effective.
After PCBA and all the accessories ready, more than 10 items, include electronic and mechanical parts, all the items are well packed and kitted in the case, make it ready for shipping to end users. so the project designer can directly ship them out .