Makerfabs Maduino IOT series boards are open source, dedicated to provide Makers& startups quick way to test/verify IOT solutions, include Wifi/Lora/2G/3G/4G/BLE/GPS,etc.
Based on current solutions, Makerfabs can help customers to customize the board, to modify them as customers’ specially needs, to make them suitable for customer’s applications. Contact email@example.com for more.
The GPRS/GPS module A9G is a module used in Makerfabs Maduino Zero GPRS/GPS A9G, it features SMS/GPRS/Call/GPS and breakout for GPIO/UART/PWM, etc.. with 32 bit ARM Cortex M0+.
Customer functional tested the board and prove it works OK for application, and then Makerfabs help to modify/re-design the board, to make it suitable for customers applications, include:
● PCBA Mechanical re-design, to make it smaller for filed application;
● PCBA functional modification. IMU is added to detect the movement; battery monitor added to check the battery status; some other buttons/LEDs are added customers usage; Makerfabs help both on schematic& PCB layout;
● EMC consideration, to pass the EMC& related certifications, shield cases are added;
● Customers silkscreen& logos;
● Mechanical cases
Normally 3~5 samples will be produced& shipped to customers for final checking& confirmation. Makerfabs provide the basic testing firmware for customer testing the hardware. If there mistakes in Makerfabs design works, Makerfabs helps on the re-design& re-produce the sample for free.
After the sample confirmed, customer ordered 200 pcs as the 1st round of small batch production, which token 4 weeks for production.
1. ATSAMD21G18, 32-Bit ARM Cortex M0+, Arduino Zero compatible.
2. Micro SIM / SD slot.
3. A9G module, Support GPS/ GPRS data traffic/ SMS Text Messaging.
4. LEDs for working status.