Based on those Maduino solutions, Makerfabs can also help to customize those boards with customer’s special requests. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for detailed info and further discussion. More detail you can read our PCB Design and PCBA Turnkey Solution.
This GPRS GSM Shield based on the SIMcom SIM800F Quad-band 850/900/1800/1900MHz module that delivers GSM/GPRS 850/900/1800/1900MHz performance for voice, SMS, Data, and Fax in a small form factor and with low power consumption, it is the absolutely substitute/upgrade version of the SIM900 module, with the same AT Commands for controlling and upgrade signal performance.
Features:● Quad-band 850/900/1800/1900MHz - connect onto any global GSM network with any 2G SIM (in the USA, T-Mobile is suggested)
● Make and receive voice calls using a headset OR an external 8Ω speaker + electret microphone
● Send and receive SMS messages
● Send and receive GPRS data (TCP/IP, HTTP, etc.)
● AT command interface with "auto baud" detection
● uFL connection for external antenna
● Indicator LEDs for power and network connectivity
● Any standard 2G SIM slides into a secure connector
● Dimensions: 68mm*53mm*23mm
● 1 x GPRS GSM Shield (SIMCOM- SIM800F)
● 1 x GPRS GSM antenna
● SIM800 Series_AT Command Manual