LoRa (short term for long range) is a spread spectrum modulation technique derived from chirp spread spectrum (CSS) technology. LoRaWAN is the network system architecture and communication protocol specification for LoRa, developed by the LoRa Alliance. LoRaWAN is a Media Access Control (MAC) layer protocol that enables LoRa in wider applications. The LoRa Alliance defines the networking layer and the system architecture for the network.
Maduino Zero LoRaWan is a solution based on ATSAMD21G18 MCU and LoRaWAN module Ra-07H. The LoRaWAN module Ra-07H is based on the ASR6501 chip, it integrated the LoRa radio transceiver, LoRa modem, and 32-bit RISC MCU, to support LoRa modulation mode and (G) FSK modulation mode. Maduino LoRaWan acts as a LoRaWAN node to transmit/receive the local data to the network by connecting LoRaWAN Gateway. With this module, users are easy to prototype LoRaWAN projects easily in few hours.
Maduino LoRaWan is compatible with Arduino and basic demos communicating with TTN are provided. Note that for LoRaWAN communication, a LoRaWAN router is needed, detailed usage& setup as in the Wiki.
Features& Specs:● LoRaWAN Protocol Class A/B/C
● ATSAMD21G18, 32-Bit ARM Cortex M0+
● Interface: I2C/SPI/UART/18*GPIO
● With super anti-interference ability, it can work normally in complex interference environment.
● Minimum Receiving Sensitivity: -137dBm (SF=12/BW=125KHz)
● Maximum Transmit Power +21dBm
● Working Frequency: (Ra-07) 410mhz ~ 525mhz, (Ra-07h) 803mhz ~ 930mhz (default)
● Power Supply Voltage of the Board: 3.6V~5V(normally 5V)
● Power Supply Voltage of the Module/MCU: normally 3.3V
● Transmitting Working Current: 107mA (full load power consumption)
● Receive Working Current: 6mA
● Sleep Current: 3uA
● LDO: AP7361
● Charger: MCP73831